LipoContrast – Non-Invasive Fat Removal Technology
A New Process Is Born – Croyolysis, the non invasive technique for local fat reduction in on the move. Last researches lead to a new procedure that revolutionises the orginal process : LIPOCONTRAST
The fat tissues is positioned into special transducer and subjected to a triple thermal shock (heat-cold-heat) according to very precise time, speed, temperature and energy rates protocols and piloted automatically through advanced software.
The desired treatment area is cleansed and a conductive gel is applied to the area, the head of the machine is then placed on the treatment area, you will feel an uncomfortable sensation immdediatley which will ease within a few minutes and treatment will cause minimum discomfort thereafter. Depending on the adipose tissue thickness and desired result, 1 to 3 sessions will be necessary with an approx. Interval of 4 weeks between each one. The duration of each session is 60 minutes.
- After being subjected to the LipoContrast thermal shock, some fat cells are immediately disabled and will be eliminated within days
- Other fat cells enter in serve apoptosis phase and will be progressively eliminated within a few weeks.
Where can LipoContrast Target?
LipoContrast is suitable for local fat reduction (including fibrous fat) on different areas including waist, flanks, abdomen, love handles, lower back, upper back, hips, tights, knees, Gynecomastia, double chin and arms, through multi sized applicators.
The new LipoContrast procedure benefits are:
- A faster and better fat tissue reduction compared with normal cryolysis procedure
- Increased effectiveness on fibrous fat
- Avoids traumatic experience of invasive methods such as liposuction
- Prevents contiguous tissue damage that can occur with other technologies as radio frequency, ultrasounds or lasers.
Approx. 33% results improvement compared with normal cryolysis procedure