Slender Wonder is an exciting new medical weight loss programme that is medically supported and targets the underlying causes of being overweight to produce significant results.
How Slender Woman differs from other diet programmes
Slender Woman stands out from the competition in a number of ways:
- You are supported by carefully selected medical practitioners who are committed to aiding you in your pursuit of a new, healthy lifestyle
- Our low GI diet plan is well planned so your weight loss is effective and sustainable; the latter is a common problem with other diet plans that produce immediate gains that are then quickly lost
- Our meal substitution shakes and nutritional food supplements are specially formulated to work throughout your weight loss journey
- These aspects are combined with prescribed medication that transforms how you lose weight – instead of losing muscle mass, structural fat or water, you lose non-structural abnormal fat
- We help you make healthy lifestyle changes, with an exercise and diet plan that maintains your results for the long term
Our Slender Wonder programme is split into key phases as we know that the weight loss journey changes, often from month to month.
Stimulation: This phase aims to kickstart your weight loss journey with two days of daily injections. Your body draws on the abnormal fat for energy so you’re not left feeling tired or hungry. Our nutritional plan puts the emphasis on high fat foods such as eggs, avocados and nuts and cuts out sugary snacks which give an unnatural and short-lived energy boost. You’ll also be encouraged to exercise during this part of the programme.
During your initial appointment, you’ll receive your first booster injection as well as the pack of daily injections you’ll be performing over the next two weeks. You’ll also receive your first month’s pack of products and guide to the programme.
Detox: this phase typically lasts between one and three days and you’ll administer daily injections. The aim of this stage is to cleanse the body of the toxins and free radicals that can derail your weight loss efforts. You’ll be prescribed specific supplements and although you should not exercise on these days, you can use a sauna or steam room.
Weight Loss: this phase usually lasts between four and six weeks and you’ll be administering daily injections every morning, while following the eating plan, supported by the essential Slender Wonder supplements that address any nutritional gaps.
During this stage, you’ll see your medical practitioner at two-weekly intervals to ensure you are on track to achieve your weight loss goals and you’re encouraged to exercise throughout.
Stabilisation: moving into the stabilisation phase depends on whether you’ve achieved your target weight. If you’re not quite there, then you’ll repeat the Weight Loss phase after a two-week recalibration with the Go-Moderate meal plan.
If you are on track, then the Stabilisation phase is an essential part of the Slender Woman programme, designed to prevent weight gain as well as help the body adjust to increased food intake. There are no daily injections during this stage.
Maintenance: this stage follows on from Stabilisation and lasts for a year. Again, this is a critical phase for long-term success – as many of you know from personal experience, maintaining weight loss can be as challenging as losing the pounds in the first place.
As with all stages of the Slender Woman plan, you’ll see your doctor regularly for a weigh in and to discuss any concerns you may have. If necessary, we can perform a booster injection, but the aim is always to empower you in adopting lifestyle changes so you can maintain your weight loss for a lifetime.
For more information on the Slender Woman Weight Loss Programme, call 020 7224 2247 to arrange a consultation.