VASER Liposuction Prices
We understand that price is an important factor in making the decision to go ahead with any procedure and prospective patients often ask us why we do not quote prices for a VASER procedure over the phone as many of our competitors do.
The only person who is qualified to quote you a VASER procedure price is the practitioner who will be carrying out your surgery after a comprehensive VASER consultation at our central London clinic. Every patient receives an individual, competitively-priced quote to match the bespoke, tailored procedure that will be planned for them.
This quote is based on both a physical assessment and an in-depth discussion of your expectations from your VASER procedure. Often patients may be concerned with a specific problem area, but just addressing that one particular feature may not produce the most aesthetically-pleasing result. Dr Joshua Berkowitz, a highly experienced VASER practitioner, is skilled at assessing patients to work out how best to achieve the desired result.
Only then will Dr Berkowitz be able to quote you a price that will guarantee you the results you want.
However, we are happy to tell you what your price will include:
Before your VASER procedure
- Any pre-operative assessments that are needed to ensure you are fit and well and suited for the procedure. These can include scans and blood tests.
- A follow-up consultation, free of charge, to discuss any further questions or concerns you may have.
The VASER procedure
- Performed by one of London’s leading VASER specialists, Dr Joshua Berkowitz.
- No time limit on your procedure – the aim is to produce the result you are expecting, whatever that entails.
- Wimpole Aesthetics own state-of-the-art operating theatre, fully staffed with your operating surgeon and nurse. There are always other doctors on hand if necessary.
- Sedation costs.
- Compression garments – unlike many of our competitors we provide the highest standard of compression garments, totally free of charge.
- As many follow-up assessments as the patient requires – good post-operative care can be key to producing the optimal VASER result.
- We provide VASER patients with an out-of-hours number to call, in case of any concerns.